Thursday, April 23, 2009

More conversations with a three year old...

Conversations with a three year old:

Setting:
Sitting at the table drinking bottled water

Lilia: Mommy did you used to rip off the labels from your bottles of water when you were little?
Me: I didn't drink bottled water when I was little
Lilia: How'd you drink water then?
Me: From the faucet
Lilia: with your hands?
Me: Nope, just a glass
Lilia thinks for a little bit about this....
Lilia: Ewww! That's dirty water to just wash things with.

LOL. If she only knew...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

haha, thats hysterical!!!

(I am a little freaked out that your journal knows who I am without me telling it...)

Shana said...

Is this McB? I tried to click on your name to make sure, but it wouldn't tell me anything. I'm assuming it's you though....