Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Visitors delight me...

Jon's best friend is here, so we've been enjoying his company and staying busy.

We haven't done too much touristy stuff with him though, because he used to live here. The exciting things, don't really excited him as much as they would others. That's fine though. All I want to do really is go to the beach and get tan!! Jon isn't much of a beach goer though, so that puts a damper in things.

We went out to a bar called Mai Tai's last night and had some wonderful drinks. Their Icy Mai Tai pretty much rocked my world. Afterwards, we headed over to a Japanese restaurant called Tanaka of Tokyo. Once again, simply amazing. They cook the food in front of you and all that jazz. I'm always game for those types of places. We had some lovely conversation and then set off to pick up Lilia from the babysitters house (she was asleep SCORE!)

Highlight of the night was walking to the car in the rain. I had these huge heels on and wasn't about to walk on the slippery stones with them. Plus, you can't pass up the opportunity to purposely water skate in bare feet when given the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love to have company too but I must confess...I stress so much about the house and getting it ready. It never seems to be clean enough. Have fun with your company!