Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Post

  • Wow. It's been a bit since an update. Indiana kept me busy...or should I say the PEOPLE in Indiana kept me busy. Indiana kept me pretty bored, since there wasn't much to do.

  • My sister is married now! There are officially no more unmarried "McCrory" girls in my immediate family. Congrats to the new K.Lo and Mase Dawg. ; ) May their life together be merry!

  • The airplane rides were wonderful BOTH ways. My eyes started filling with tears and I was trembling during the take-off from Honolulu to Chicago. Jon tried to make things better though by suggesting I think of "driving around Omaha, getting smoothies from Scooters." This didn't work, but did make me laugh, as it was so incredibly random. I was almost actually "used" to flying by the time we took off from Maui to the Big Island and then the Big Island to Oahu. You know it's a long flight though, when two celebrities during the course of it.

  • Back to the HI life. I wonder if people raised in Hawaii even learn to tie shoes. Afterall, they wear slippa's everyday, so why would they??

No comments: