Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is my zip code?

I'm not fond of being a military wife. It's hard, hard work. Some people are masters of it. Usually those are the ones that grew up being military brats. One of the hidden, trivial trials is when websites you haven't used for a while ask you for your zip code or phone number or address...you're stumped. Literally, I would have to enter about 7 different zip codes or addresses. That isn't to say I even remember them all.

Trails End, Scarborough, Whiteman, Maass, Mack, Ohana Nui, Can't Remember, Amethyst, Present.....and that is only half way through. I guess I should start a list somewhere so I can remember them all.

At this very moment, ebay wants me to enter my zip code and phone number to verify my password. Yeah, not gonna happen.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

ah yes... marcus changed our mailing address when we left in hawaii to our sponsors addy in clarksville...it made getting gas interesting... :/