Tuesday, April 10, 2012

8am

It's a scientific fact that there are indeed 24 hours in a day. Usually, 8 of those are spent at work.

Now tell me, why it's needed for the maintenance guy to schedule his visit at 8am on the dot?!

There are 7 other perfectly GREAT hours.

I go through great-lengths to never schedule appointments at 8am. I'm kind and leave them open to people who work and can then go into work late.

I'm a stay-at-home mom. That means, 8am, is my lazy hour. After waking up at 7am and getting Lilia ready for school. I sit...as much as I can, between milk demands and cereal tantrums...and I veg, while I wake up. There isn't a soul on this planet who could mistake me as a morning person.

When maintenance people come over, I like to appear busy and important. I usually save all my dishes and laundry for when they come over.

So roll with me here-->How can I possibly veg, and be lazy while appearing busy? This means at 8am, I'm actually going to have to be productive. Arghh.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

ooh that definitely does not sound like fun! :/ Hope you survived okay though....